Common concerns, questions and objections

        

— and their answers…

I don’t really want to quit smoking

I use to say “I don’t want to quit smoking” as well. One question I asked myself was “What if that was the addiction"?

What if we say that because the second addiction is to the thoughts and words we choose? I thought “Wouldn’t that be convenient”?…. then one would never quit. I thought to myself, “What could make me want to quit”? I ask smokers “If quitting was easier would you be more interested in quitting”?

98% say yes, I believe the other 2% don’t care if they live or die.

If you are one of those 2%, reading some of my articles on overcoming adversity may inspire you to become motivated enough to find the care you need to give yourself. Once you care more about yourself then you will be on your way to wanting to quit.

I recommend you talk to your employer about having me come in for a workshop. If you are not working contact me for information on an upcoming workshop or a one-on-one session. There are parts of my workshop that can help you deal with other challenges. Once you know how to use these tools, you can then apply it to any area of your life, including quitting smoking.

Call in Victoria BC 383-9087
Out of town 1- 866-383-9087
Send an Email.


I just don't have a lot of reasons to quit

How many do you need? Please read, "I want to be a non-smoker because..."


I am not ready to quit

What are you doing to get ready? How do you know when you are ready?
The workshop and the book will show you exactly how to obtain this goal.


I just want to know what it all cost

The workshops
Fun, interactive, and full of humour. There are no charts, graphs or scare tactics.
$499.00 per person (Corporate rates available. Discount for couples and groups.)

Home Study Edition
Cost is $499.00 includes applicable tax
Shipping outside of Victoria, B.C. Canada $9.99 or C.O.D

Book
How To Quit Smoking: Even If You Don’t Want To
$19.99 includes applicable tax
Shipping $5.99 or C.O.D


I want to quit right now.

What format would you like?

Workshop Great for those on Vancouver Island
Home Study Edition Great for those off the Island
Book Great if you are on a budget and a self starter


I can not afford to spend any money for this type of help

Talk to your boss.
Many companies have a budget for helping their staff to quit smoking. If your company does not, share this information with your employer.

If you are not working, your best bet is to invest in the book and it will show you how to quit with less grief and pain and ultimately you will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars. You’re worth it! Borrow the 20 bucks.

Talk to your local librarian. Ask them if they can order this book for their library.


What is the difference between knowing the BMP Method and using it?

If you know someone who has taken this workshop and they are still smoking; kindly ask them if they are applying the method in their every day life. If they say yes, ask them if they are alternating brands. Also ask them how long before lighting up in the morning. If they can not answer these kinds of questions then they only know the method and have chosen not to apply it.

This is not a cold turkey method. Participants are also looking for the least amount of stress in their daily life before opening the last pack. The best way you can be supportive and not cause more stress is to stick with asking the above questions to keep them on track.

The worst thing you can do is to ask, have you quit smoking yet?

This program is like a treadmill. One has to turn it on and walk. You are better off having the treadmill because it is there when you decide it’s time and you know exactly what you have to do.
Success is based on level of commitment.


Schedule a phone call or meeting to find out more — Send an Email.


Quit smoking with the BMP Method by Barbara Miller.
Uniquely effective - even when you don't "want" to quit!